What does CILT Australia membership offer you?
- Belong to a worldwide network and prestigious institution
- Access professional development and specialised educational opportunities
- Broaden your opportunities for advancement within the industry
- Attend networking events, field and onsite visits to actual operations
- Build strong and enduring relationships with like-minded professionals
- Receive the most up to date and significant industry news
- Gain recognition for your experience and qualifications within the industry
In joining CILT Australia you become a member of a global body that offers great support in Australia for your career, our profession and for the Australian economy and community.
What are the Member benefits?
Click here to download our Member Benefits brochure
CILT Australia is unique
- Unparalleled geographic coverage around Australia in ten Sections (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Townsville, Newcastle and Tasmania)
- Strong links to CILT’s International Network and to the related global standards. CILT has over 30,000 members worldwide working in 100+ countries (Click here for the full list of CILT Branches)
- Effective national management with localized delivery of events and services
- Growing membership numbers and increasing support from Corporate Sponsors including Mack Trucks, NetSuite, Zebra, APS Group, and the Australian Navy.
- An active Emerging Leaders (U35) program
- 80 years of experience in Australia
- CILT Australia covers all those who work transporting passengers, moving freight and managing Australian domestic and international supply chains from the most junior school leaver to the most senior CEOs
There are four essential benefits of CILT Australia membership which are to:
- Involve Logistics and Transport professionals in their industry
- Inform you of issues and developments that affect you
- Recognize excellence, skills, qualifications and experience, and
- Develop skills needed to meet the forecast growth in demand for Logistics and Transport